Contract Apple Mac support through recruitment agencies
An expert iOS device technology and Apple Mac contractor with more than 20 years industry experience. I’m available to hire on fixed term support contracts via leading IT recruitment agencies. Here’s the kind of thing they say about me:
My professional profile:
“An experienced Apple Mac and iOS IT contractor with extensive knowledge of hardware and software deployment and support, training and network administration.
Contracted by a wide range of clients in private, public and educational sectors.
Uses in-depth technical ability to provide high quality, reliable Apple Mac and iOS contract support.
Recognised as a professional with particular skill in diagnosing and resolving complex problems. Communicates effectively with all members of staff, converts jargon into plain English enabling users to understand.”
Mac contract clients include the following organisations:
- Rugby Football Union (Elite Dept. Premium Support)
- Dyson (iOS Configuration, Deployment & Support)
- Bristol City Council (iOS Configuration & Deployment)
- Bath Spa University (Apple Administrator, Jamf Pro Service Manager)
- BCA Books Direct (Apple Mac Systems Administrator)
- Bridgwater College (Apple Mac Systems Administrator)
- Sigma Group (Apple Mac Retained Support Consultant)
- Writhlington School (Arts & Media Apple Data Architect)
I’m available for Mac contract support positions and can be recruited via the following recruitment agencies:
“When our resident technician went off on long term sickness Glenn, our contractor, quickly picked up his project and carried it through to completion, whilst maintaining user support. . . I could confidently give Glenn a task and know it would be completed.” – Dave Todd BCA IS Service Manager